Thursday, February 24, 2011

busy as fuck.

Working 8 hours shifts today and tomorrow, trying to cram lines of dialogue into my brain, doing all my homework, dealing with the thoughts and memories and shitty friends, trying to become normal again. I will be filming all saturday and sunday, with some extra scenes later next month. I have a math test on monday, and I'm really far behind on homework. I've been waking up around 5-6 am these last few days and can't fall back to sleep. I need to return a tunic I bought before it's too late. I need to buy heels I can run in without looking like an injured duck. I need to get false numbers NAILS wow see how much math is controlling my thoughts?
I want to party. I want to go clubbing/dancing.
I want my math class to be canceled on monday.

seeyoulater.

No comments:

Post a Comment