Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hey there, I'm alive!

I have recently gotten a tumblr so I've kinda been cheating on this blog. I also have been redditing too. I knew I was in love with reddit the first time I clicked on it. They were talking about Dunkaroos. I have remembered this snack fondly from my childhood, but I seem to be the only person who remembers them. It's driven me insane, but there it was, a topic on reddit talking about Dunkaroos. It had my heart from that moment. It's also a very nice news source, and has lots of subtopics. If you've never been there, check it out now: reddit.com

I also have been trying to exercise a lot more! My dad moved the treadmill into my brothers old room so it's much nicer than starting it up downstairs and having your parents watch you work out hahaha. But yeah! There's also some kind of cardio buster thing my mom bought and never used so I use that to exercise my arms. I want to see if I can get a thigh gap! I think when my legs slim down I will have one, and that will be awesome. Just eating healthier in general makes me happy. Today I had a ham sandwich on oatnut bread, with lettuce, mustard, artichoke and garlic tapenade, pickles, tomato, pepper and a bit of salt. Strawberries and tater tots on the side.

Which reminds me, I made a new smoothie the other day! I made it for a little girl who came in asking for a smoothie we didn't have, and it's called Crazy Berry! I'll have to dedicate a post to all the smoothies I've created. I love making up new recipes, you can make so many different flavors! But anyways, I took home some of that smoothie and made it into popsicles. It was so yummy this morning as a treat!

I have one item for my giveaway prize pack! I'm excited for when I reach 5k views. I bet it would help a bit if I posted more...

I am now even more in love with Korean pop group miss A! They just recently released the video for their newest single Good-bye Baby and I love it so much!
 
I ordered their CD on ebay and it comes with a poster on the girls with their outfits from the music video.

I suppose that's all for now. I'm gonna go take my Netflixs disc down to the mailbox and then run for a bit. ;-; Sucks Netflix prices are going up, but they are forced to do it to deal with the movie companies raising their prices to stream and such.


seeyoulater.

No comments:

Post a Comment