Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I want you, want you back! UGHHH!



Woooo it's been a minute hasn't it? A much needed return to fashion blogging, so sorry for the wait you guys! It's been crazy between work and hanging out with friends and working out. I had some time this morning and my wifi mysteriously started to connect as soon as I whined about it on facebook.... conspiracy much??




Jacket and boots thrifted
Skirt and top from H&M
Tights from eBay

I am so happy this summer! I love the nice weather (even if it makes work ridiculous). I just need a nice day to go to the pool and get tan and gorgeous. ;P
 I had fun taking these pictures. (Dang my hair has really grown a lot... ) I tried to emulate Cher Lloyd's style and goofiness in the video. I made some ugly faces.... these were like, the only two decent pictures, haha! at least something good came out though. :)

I hope to take more outfit pictures soon. Thank you all for being patient with me!

seeyoulater.

5 comments:

  1. love the top :) and those tights are so cool!

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you April! I saw this top at H&M so long ago and have been waiting for the right time to buy it. :) and those tights are from ebay! I love ebay they have EVERYTHING

      Delete
  2. love the tee!!



    xx,
    Meelena

    www.TheSerialShopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those stripped pantyhose are amazin!!! i am in love!!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have such cute style!!!! :3
    i'm obsessed with stripped pants like that :P
    I’m also! hosting a summer giveaway on my blog! If you want to enter just [Click Here!]
    Sincerely, Bobby

    ReplyDelete