Monday, June 11, 2012

I'm back!

AHHHH SCHOOL IS OVER THE WEATHER IS NICE AND I AM SO HAPPY

Fanime has passed (sad to the max) but I made a ton of amazing friends and met up with some old ones and had such a wonderful time altogether. I'm gonna wait until later to post Fanime pictures since my laptop isn't gathering a connection from our wifi thingy. >:I   My parent's are out of town so I have to wait until they come home to fix it.

I went down to Monterrey this weekend and had an amazing time with some of the friends I made at Fanime. :) Here's some pictures!




 let's get closer...
 even more closer!
 TEETH











Then today I went shopping at H&M and Forever 21. I bought a lot of stuff @_@
 H&M haul:
silver cuffs, feather necklace, heart crop top, blue sundress, leather skirt, mint and peach colored shorts, white blazer.

 I found these in the Monterrey store first but they were too big on me. So happy I finally got them! I like that the buttons match the color of the shorts.

I love these scrubs from Victoria's Secret! They smell yummy and make my skin very soft.

 F21 Haul:
Sheer beige crop top, white lace top, white lace coverup, booties, mint dye shorts




Expect outfit pictures soon!


seeyoulater.

No comments:

Post a Comment