Friday, November 30, 2012

Are you shoppin' anywhere? Change the color of your hair?

Are you busy?


My friend Priscilla took some photos of me really quick yesterday. Thank you Priscilla! View more of her work here: http://500px.com/VioletVesper 
I bought these shoes on a whim in Berkeley because the shoes I were wearing at the time were starting to hurt my feet. I popped into a small shop called SwayChic after seeing these in the window. It's hard for me to wear heeled shoes after my knee injury so I kinda have to.... change my whole shoe collection. :'( I normally wouldn't have bought these but I love the subtle details in them like the cut out pattern on the side and the ropes poking through. They're comfy and wonderful and I'm so glad I bought them. I wear them all the time!

I'm still getting used to being blonde. I'll see my bangs in the corner of my eye and wonder why they look yellow.... Give me a few more weeks and I'll be fine. My hair isn't toning out though.... it's supposed to look platinum but it's still kinda yellow. I like it though! It's not very harsh.
 beanie, sweater from GAP/coat from Target/jeggings from Aeropostale/shoes from http://swaychic.com/rings from ebay and H&M/necklace was a gift


seeyoulater.

No comments:

Post a Comment