Monday, August 1, 2011

miss A poster and CD!

I just got miss A's CD, A Class, in the mail today and I'm freaking out over it! The casing is a lot bigger than what I'm accustomed to in the US. It's almost like a DVD.


The inside is really neat too. The booklet is glued into the case, but it has a ton of pictures of the girls in their Good-bye Baby outfits. My only complaint is that I wish they had some pictures of them from Breathe as well, but it's still really awesome.

What I also got with the CD is this poster!
It's so awesome, but I don't know where to put it! I don't have any more high space on my walls to post it. Maybe I'll just tack it on the ceiling and let them protect me from cheating boyfriends in my dreams, haha!
I don't even have a bias (one group member you like above all the rest). It started out with Jia in Bad Girl, Good Girl, then it became Min in the same video, then in Good-bye Baby it became Suzy, then Fei, so like, they are all my bias now! I love this group so much, I'm so excited for the Love Alone music video.

seeyoulater.

No comments:

Post a Comment