Monday, March 5, 2012

Caroline! Caroline!



She's the reason for the word bitch.

I'm going to make this quick because I have to do my ENTIRE Mythology midterm by tonight as well as other very important things so!





Playsuit - Yayer
Shorts - Forever 21
Lipstick - elf  Sociable

I've had this Playsuit from Yayer for quite a while. It's very tight in the bust on me and hard to get on but the fabric is nice and airy so it's fun to wear on warm days. Unfortunately the weather today was the opposite of the weather in my last post because it started out nice and warm and by the afternoon it was FREEZING. I had such a bitchy face taking these pictures hahaha. I was very cold!

 So windy!

I love the color of this lipstick I bought a while back in this haul. The only thing I don't like is that there is glitter in it. Does anyone know of a nice matte shade like this? I normally don't like to wear lipstick but this shade is so pretty.

seeyoulater.

3 comments:

  1. cute top! looks cute tucked into shorts <3

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaw cute! I like your grumpy face haha. I really want some high waisted shorts like that but I dunno, I'm a bit shy about wearing things that accentuate one's hips. I am in such a clothing rut at the moment. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR BOOOO. Give me your wardrobe please kthanxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute!! :)

    http://samalamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete