Sunday, March 18, 2012

thebeautboutique

I'm part of a blogging community on facebook and I'd like to feature one of my girls today. :)

TheBeautBoutique is run by Ruthy hailing from Scotland. She specializes in romantic, vintage looking jewelry. Here are some of her handmade items!


I love the intricate detailing in the metal! The rose gives it that tiny detail to really make it a perfect piece.

I love this piece because it is wooden! I think wooden accessories/shoes/anything are so cool and the detailing of this piece is amazing!

This is my favorite piece from her store. I love how real the flower looks! Plus the daisy reminds me of my favorite book heroine, Alaska Young from the book Looking for Alaska by John Green.

The coolest products in her store are these miniature book rings! Any Disney/Harry Potter fan would love one of these.
She only has a few books in stock so if you like them, snatch them up!

You can also find Ruthy's blog right here. Stop by and check it out or leave her a comment!

Which product do you like best?
seeyoulater.

5 comments:

  1. I seriously need to own them Harry Potter rings!!! so cute!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those miniature book rings are truly amazing - especially the HP ones hehe :) So glad you featured Ruthy's beautiful pieces, I'll definitely be taking a look at her blog & Etsy shop! :)

    <3 Shawna
    http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her pieces are amazing! Especially those miniature books!

    http://samalamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg these are all too cute! i love those little books! my friend and i have our own mini book club. perhaps we need some mini book rings :D

    ReplyDelete