Monday, September 10, 2012

Autumn 2012

With each coming day my knee is getting better and better. I should be able to go back into work soon.
I've been having a lot more Starbucks lately. I love the chai tea latte that have so much. It's great hot or iced. I have never had the pumpkin spiced latte before though, I can't wait to try it!


Fall 2012



This autumn should be all about browns, whites, leather, warm tones, and jewel tones. Knits are great ways to be stylishly warm, and you can layer them over a cute dress or just with some skinny jeans and boots. A crisp collared shirt looks great under one as well.


What do you want to see this fall season?

seeyoulater.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that your knee is getting better! And that is a great fall collage :)
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete