Monday, April 11, 2011

Lately I realized how I have not been saying thank you enough when people do something for me. It's really embarrassing. I used to be so withdrawn, reserved, and quiet and now that I am being more self confident and upbeat I'm scared I'm turning into a douche. But I am always grateful and thankful for all the people in my life, so here's all the thanks I need to give out.


First I would like to thank all of my family. They have been so supportive and kind to me when I pushed them away. I love all of you, even though you may never see this. I regret this, because I feel like I could use your support still now, but I pushed you all away too much and I don't deserve it.

I would also like to thank all my wonderful friends, new and old. I have been truly blessed to have been able to share precious moments with all the people I've met. I only wish to be a better friend to you all. More specifically out of my friends, I'd like to thank everyone from the cast and crew of Human Root. This has been one of the most wonderfully exciting and fun things I have ever done. I wish that filming would never end so that I could keep seeing everyone all the time. I am deeply grateful for all your kindness and the fun times we have had on set and at base. Here's to more!

I am also grateful for Mrs. Woo, my first grade teacher, and all the little kids in her class. I feel so horrible that I have not been able to come by and see you all. I also feel so guilty for not writing a thank you note for those lovely earrings the class got me for Christmas. I wish I had more time to see you all and volunteer. To be honest if I really tried, I could make time, and that's what makes me feel the worst.

I'm eternally thankful to God for letting me live.

I'm thankful for my goofball of a boyfriend. I finally found a good one. Gentleman, hellraiser, patient, loving, and a huge ball of sunshine. I hope in the remaining days we share I make you the happiest.

I'm also thankful for all of my friends online in LSG and HaHa. I hate that I keep losing those god damn letters hahaha. I promise I will get them out someday soon! Thank you for all your support. I really do appreciate you all.

Finally, I'm thankful for all of you readers. Even if you aren't a follower, and just happen upon this post, thank you very much.


seeyoulater.

No comments:

Post a Comment