Saturday, April 23, 2011

Wet 'n' Wild Lipsticks

For only 99 cents, these things are awesome. I bought two new colors yesterday, 519A which is a bright red and I accidentally bought two tubes of 511B, which is a bright pink/fuchsia color. It's cool though because the color is gorgeous!

It goes on smooth and silky, and it lasts not amazingly long, but long enough for me to be impressed when considering the price.

I'm really excited for bold lips this season. I think they are so pretty, not very conventional when with the boyfriend though! ;P

Pics in a bit, my hair is still drying from my shower.

So I accidentally left my camera at someone else's house the other night. :X I hope it didn't get thrown out on accident, it was in a plastic bag. Enjoy the laptop photos though!


 519A



seeyalater.

No comments:

Post a Comment