Monday, June 6, 2011

Cosplay Agenda

Now that Fanime is over it's time to think of new costumes for next year. lol

So far I have ordered a cosplay for Sawako from Kimi Ni Todoke, which should be coming soon in the mail.

I am also hoping to do Utena finally, since this year was a bust. And I also want to do Juri from Yu Yu Hakusho. I remember an old friend (who I happened to see at Fanime, didn't talk to her though as I was at a gathering) and I used to be really into this show, and we wanted to cosplay the two Demon Tournament announcers. I would like to do either girl, but Juri's costume is so much more fun.


Also another character I would like to do is Kanae from 5 Centimeters Per Second. I have never seen the movie but our hair is similar and it would be a fun photoshoot for the fountains at Fanime.
I just watched the movie last night. ;__________;



Okay enough nerdiness.

seeyoulater.

No comments:

Post a Comment