Friday, June 24, 2011

we have to go back



Today I did some island themed makeup. I fell in love with a minty teal shade on my coastal scents palette that someone at work complimented on, saying it was like mermaid makeup. So I went with the ocean them and made it island/Caribbean like. I hope you like it!



Products used:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Coastal Scents 88 Original Palette (Think of it like battleship, horizontal as letters A-K, and vertical numbers 1-8)
- A1(White), E1(Minty Teal), D5(Dark Green Blue), E8(Deep Blue), B2(Yellow), K5(Bronze), C5 (Green)
Maybelline Colossal Volum Express in Classic Black
Wet N Wild Lipstick in 511B
e.l.f. Mineral Blush in Peachy
Flirt! Pressed Powder in China Doll Warm
Benefit You Rebel SPF 15 Tinted Moisturizer


Used a foundation brush to apply the tinted moisturizer then a wet sponge applicator for the powder. After putting on the primer, I used an angled brush to pat B2 in the inner corners of my eyes, then swiped it beneath my brow bone as well. A bit of A1 was added at the brow to tone down the yellow. I blended E1 with that and spread it all across my lid and a bit up over my crease.Then I used a precision brush and added D5 to my crease and then curved it in a sideways v shape to my upper lash line. I blended C5 over that to get a greenish tint. Then I wet my precision brush and added K5 under neath my lower lash line. I then took my angled brush and stuck on E8 at the outer corners of my eyes. I added on the mascara to my lower and top lashes, then used a lip brush to apply the lipstick. Just a very tiny bit of blush and voila!




Here's more pictures:








seeyoulater.

No comments:

Post a Comment