Sunday, September 4, 2011

Bought some things at H&M


 ALL THE PURCHASES!



 Mustard Yellow Sweater; Polka Dot Top
 Black Dress Shirt; Green and Blue Sweater
 woooo leather!


Well, more like my Mom paid for them. I love the pieces! I finally got a mustardy yellow sweater, and a dress shirt. My favorite though is this leather skirt! I saw it online a few times and I fell in love with it. I fit into a size 6 as well! Makes me so happy I am losing weight.

I went to a friends house last night. I had a lot of fun! I wore my leather skirt, an old lace sweater, and my Vera Wang heels. I guess rolling around on the concrete did not fair well for my heels as they now have big scuffs and rips in the fabric. :C However my leather skirt came out unscathed! Thank god.

Right now I am really tight on money, but I'd like to buy some cocktail rings, long chained necklaces, a big cableknit sweater, and some lace up booties. :)

seeyoulater.

2 comments:

  1. i really love the leather skirt! it's just a little bad girl but sweet too with the a-line shape (perfect with knee high socks and for fall!). what a cute haul! loving the mustard sweater too. haha i need to slim down too .. last fall i could squeeze into an h&m size 2 now i'm bursting out of a 4 xD

    big cableknit sweater = yes!

    love from st. louis,
    angie of pandaphilia fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got some great loot! Can't wait to see how you style everything.

    ReplyDelete